Thursday, September 4, 2014

A SPECIAL HELLO!

Hello, I have noticed that I have a few friends in Brazil that periodically visit this site. I just want to say thank you. Everyday I work hard, and wait for a publishing company to see what a fantastically original, fun, and exciting story I have. A story that gets the reader to think about the world we live in, in a whole different way. A story with twist and turns that surprises and delights. A story that takes every story we have seen, or heard and turns it upside down and sideways, and inside out. A story with , heart, and values that everyone from 4 to 104 would enjoy reading, and sharing with others. This story, this series can be the next big thing since Harry Potter, but no one will let me in that door. I now have Gilbert Literary Agency working to get me into that door, take a chance on a story that, for a change is different and worth telling.  If any of you know of such a publisher please tell them about my series. Have them visit my websites, read the synopsis, and see what a hugely valuable property I have that is just waiting to be discovered. Thank you my friends for taking notice, you make my heart sing with hope.